Strange error message on the console

Hello. I just finished my game and tried to run it through a shortcut using the “save the game engine runtime” (after packing all files, of course). The problem is this; My game has a system of game modes, ie the menu you can choose one of them and give a command to start such. But when I start the game from your shortcut, it runs only until the moment I start one of these ways, because when I give the command to start it (one way) it opens a strange screen, and from then on the game no longer wheel. Please if anyone have any idea why this I would be very grateful. Here is a screen of the error console screen.
Thank you in advance attention.

I strongly suggest to make a screenshot (usually the print button) or use a screen capture tool like the snipping tool (Win7/8).

Alternative you can capture the console input as text by clicking the icon at the left upper corner of the console window. Select edit> select? (or similar, I can’t tell as I have a German OS). Then you can select a range by dragging the mouse inside the console window. With <CR> you get it copied into your clip board.

This is no error message, but the standard output of the blenderplayer when you provide incorrect command line parameters or when you request them via -? or -h. If there is an error message it is scrolled out of the console. You should scroll up to make it visible.

With that button you make a screenshot, later go to paint and press ctrl+v