UV map Project from view issue

First I made a 3d model then I made a texture and projected it from view and it was ok.Then I made some changes on my mesh model,moved some vertices, erased some loops too.Then I entered in to uvmap section and pressed U and reset,and after that again I pressed project from view.Then I’ve put and scaled my uvmap on my image and after that I’ve got stretching on my windows as you can see at the end of my video.Before there were no problems and no stretchings,even after I added or pulled vertices.I’m not sure but maybe there is something else to fix this problem.Thanks in advance for your help.I’m sorry if I took your precious time with my issue.:eek:

I’m not really sure what the problem is…

UV unwrapping means coordinating a 2d image in a 3d space. If you unwrap the mesh from the side (which isn’t the best way to go), Blender takes all proportions aligned to your view and puts them on a 2D image. In your video, the airplane texture didn’t have the same proportions as the plane you took as reference (in the 3d view). To match it, you scaled the plane on the X-Axis - you distorted the proportions. This is called a scaling issue and it’s the reason why proper uv unwrapping is very hard. To fix it, try to scale the part around the windows (where the issue is most visible) on the x-axis back to their original size.