Image distortions after using "Project from View" in UV map editor

Hello.Here are my steps first I made a 3d model then I made a texture and projected it from view and it was ok.Then I made some changes on my mesh model,moved some vertices, erased some loops too.I entered in to uvmap section and pressed U and reseted,and after that again I pressed project from view.I’ve put and scaled my uvmap on my image and then I’ve got stretching on my windows as you can see at the end of my video.In earlier versions there were no problems and no stretchings,even after I added or pulled vertices.I’m not sure but maybe there is something else to fix this problem.Thanks in advance for your help.I’m sorry if I took your precious time with my issue.

update: I’ve been pulling some vertices and I’ve got descent result.I’ve tried upload my obj file on sketchfab and it works fine without windows stretching.

Which part of the clip is problematic? Can you be more clear because i still don’t think i have understand you.

Hi ErickBlender,thank you for your reply on my post.Here it is the screenshot from my video where you can see how windows from my image aren’t equal,after I’ve been using project from view.As you can see in sketchfab it works fine when I exported it as obj file.Thanks in advance for your advice.