QT movie export fails with sound

I need to export my project in blender (tga sequence of pictures with sounds). it works ok with AVI format and H.264 compression.
I need QT file format in H.264, but when I export it, sound is missing. I use new version of blender (2.72b) on windows 7. Any tips? I need exactly this format.
Thanks

Have you set an audio format for the render output

Please supply a demo blend file that shows the problem
Does the output file have an audio track, what have you tried to play it back

yes, I have set up audio for output. everything works perfect with avi format, but when i switch to quick time format it exports without sound.

Please supply a demo blend file that shows the problem
Does the output file have an audio track, what have you tried to play it back
This still applies

I am using media player classic (MPC-HC), there is not audio track I think (no music or sound is there)
and blend file is too much big to upload

Upload 1 second render with sound but it is more likely that you have made an illegal qt file with the av combination.

what “av combination” means? how this can be not legal to export file directly from blender?

here is blend: www.objectarium.net/test/test.blend
and qt: www.objectarium.net/test/test.mov

That sample movie you uploaded has audible sound (“boing” or something) in all video players I tried (MPC-HC,VLC,WMP, QT Player)…

so it seems, there is something wrong with my PC… i will try that on another PC, maybe reinstall windows.
Thanks for help!

Not sure if reinstalling Windows is necessary. This could very well be a missing codec problem - and those don’t necessarily come with Windows…

Try your video with VLC (that comes with its own codec library and therefore is system-independent) and of course Apple’s Quicktime player, which could be considered as the policy-maker in terms of .mov compatibility.

If those two work, you can at least be sure that your file exported all right. Then it’s about hunting down the missing codec on your machine.

The av is the audio and video compession settings for export. You can specify any combination you want. This can break the expected file type for playback. Best to start with the blender presets.

many thanks for help!

Also try and use WAV when you can over Mp3’s