Animation Project

Hey Blender people, It has been awhile but I see Blender is still going strong. :slight_smile: I’m Alleycat and I am owner of AlleyCat Art and I am a full time Artist that has been doing just about a little of everything; Graphic Art, Comic Illustrations, Wood Carving, t=shirt designs. You name it I’ll do it. Anyways My purpose is that I am currently Illustrating a Comic called 101 Ways to Slay a Dragon for an Author that has 6 books published, spy/espionage genre and is getting his feet wet in other areas and is in the process of writing a screen play that we have to decided make into an animated feature. I am in need of Talented, Commited: Modelers,Texturers, Animators. This will be a paid position, as of yet budget for film is not yet determined and will be once I get final draft in my hands. It is based on a subject that deals with Nickola Tesla, if you know who he is, if not google him. Please check out my website and if you are interested and believe your self to produce quality work shoot me some samples of your work, please only commited apply. Thanks and keep up the good work here in the Blender World.
http://www.Alleycats-art.com

AlleyCat

I’m afraid you have posted this thread in the wrong section. Since you are offering a paid position for a project, you will have to ask one of the moderators to change it to the Paid Work Section of the site. This area is actually for showcasing animations and work in progress. Good luck on your search for an associate.