Disappearing image

Hi all,
I have mapped an image to a plane and it shows up fine in the render but when I move the plane to a new location the image is no longer visible.
Why does this happen and any way to stop it?

What mapping are you using ?
What renderer ?
Where is a blend file and texture that demonstrates the problem that you should have supplied with your post ?

Hi Richard, unfortunately I cannot post the file as it was supposed to be for the company I am working for and they are pretty sensitive about these sorts of things.

I have just mapped the image to a plane using the object function, what I can’t understand is that it was working yesterday and today the plane moves but leaves the image behind.

It is as if I hit some button, it is a piece of paper (plane) with an image of Santa on it being shredded in a shredder, yesterday Santa went into the shredder with the plane but this morning the image stays and the plane goes blank when moving!

Yesterday it was working when I moved the plane and hit render or when I animated it, this morning it does not, very strange.

Sorry for wasting everybody’s time, I had a quick look at problem when I was on a break and I feel like a right lemon. What I did was rename the planes after the images were mapped to them!

So the planes now have different names than the names in the texture field!