Reading Room

My most recent work :smiley: I’d love to read books in a room like this so i made it :smiley: with Blender+Photoshop

If you don’t know about me i am vietnamese and currently 14 years old ,you can see more of my work here on my tumblr page : Phuongdanh.tumblr.com or contact me via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005936744227

Wow, very nice! I love the view. :slight_smile: Great job, although I feel it could use some more samples. Other than that, it’s awesome!

Thank you :D:D I’m suprised no one notice the hovering Barcelona chair :evilgrin:

Its looks very nice.
But what ShadowCamero says: More samples for the shadows under the desk.
And I the seat in the back floating?

Yeah,i saw the floating chair after it rendered so there nothing i can do about it :smiley: Thank you for your opinion

Can you share blend file?

Yeah,i saw the floating chair after it rendered so there nothing i can do about it

Actually there is a good option with out rerendering the whole thing. Learn how to use the border render feature. In the render tab, in the dimensions section, you will see a checkbox for it. I correct the mistake … than border select just that area, and re render… Blender will just render that small section you bordered. I than bring it into photoshop or gimp and just add the new render as a new layer over the original, than merge the two and flatten the image. In PS when you place the revised render … use the paste in place option.

edit… the above all assumes you haven’t moved the original camera.

You created a very nice space with this room… nicely done.

Awsome 5 stars :smiley: . great lighitng, nice texture :smiley: Love it

I sent the file to a renderfarm (which you have to wait a very long time to get your rendered image) ,the file is almost 200 MB and we kinda have slow internet connection here in Vietnam :smiley: so… But thankyou anyway,that’s a useful tip

Unfortunately,i can’t share the blendfile beacause i deleted it right after the image rendered,but if you have any kind of question i’ll happy to answer