Blender Particle Hair Doesn't Export To Three.JS..Any Ideas?

After several months of casual research on three.js as I work on a model in Blender 2.7 I have yet to locate a method for exporting the blender particle system hair? By chance would anyone have any ideas how would I go about achieving this feat, would I need to perhaps export to OBJ or some other format? I have yet to see any three.js imported particle systems from any 3d system?..Any ideas would greatly appreciated !!

Appreciatively,
Ted

Does three.js itself even support particle hair at all? I can’t find any indication that it does but maybe my google fu is not strong. Most of the relevant search results I’ve found appear to be you asking how to export blender hair. Can you point to some source on the three.js implementation of particle hair?

Three.js does indeed have a particle system which I had hope would allow imported particles? I have figured out, with assistance, a way to create a converted particle to mesh hair which is very disappointing but closer than some mesh hair that is ridiculous!..Just looking for ideas!

As far as I know, you can create multiple instances of some geometry and use them as particles. This, however must be done in the javascript that sets three.js.
For exporting blender particles into three.js, you’ll need to export the particle data from blender into any kind of data file, and create a special ‘loader’ for three.js to use that data and create the instanced geometry.

It has a particle system, yes, but does it support particle hair? Just because there is a particle system does not necessarily mean it can be used for hair. Again, I can find no indication that it does. Can you show me some documentation of the support for particle hair​ specifically?