Puppet for Sci Fi Reel

Hi All,
Thanks for looking in. I was hoping to find a puppeteer who would like to have their puppet used in a motion graphic reel?

I am doing my reel for SFX and have had one other artist Tommy do the exterior of the ship(s) Mother and Shuttle, he also did the Earth and Moon planets. I did the interiors and am doing the producing, editing, DOP, Etc. I was hoping to find an artist with a puppet in storage they would like to see used in a reel? The Reel will be available for your reel as well. As long as you leave the credits at the end for those on the project. “Make sense?”

The puppet needs to be on a transparent background. It will be a front shot where we see the puppet being energized into transporter tube. Upon fully energized or whole again, (Think StarTrek Beam Up) We see Front View, puppet raise hands slightly palms up make a fist and back to palms up and turn hands over to see back of hands. Blink turn head to side and then forward again. That is it within 75 frames.

Then I need the arm of the puppet to push a button on the Bridge counsel. So just the arm or Blend file I can use to have just the arm come into frame and push a button.

Lastly I need a back view of the puppet or blend file. If any animation at all would be some slight arm movement or head move on “Y” axis.

How will you realize the transporter effect?

GD Animation- I do not understand what you are asking me. Realize? Please clarify.