Pressure not working... while using mouse.

Hello!

I have annoying problem with my tablet and mouse - when I use mouse along with my tablet while having pressure sensitivity switched on, my mouse doesn’t work. Mouse works fine with or without pressure when my tablet is not plugged, also no problems when I switch pressure off while having tablet plugged. Oh and also tablet inbuild “mouse mode” (where I hover pen over tablet and it is supposed to work as mouse) also is bugged.

I ASSUME that for some reason my Blender try to read mouse sensitivity, which obviously doesn’t work (If I have size and/or strength pressure on it looks like Blender think it’s at “0” and I can’t sculpt/draw/whatever) . I can just switch off pressure every time when I need to use mouse (and back on when I desire to use pen) as a workaround, but this get little annoying after a while.

In case anyone is wondering what I’m using, it’s Win 7 + Kanvus Artist 127 tablet (and that thing works right with NOTHING, at least Blender get it mostly right minus mouse glitch) + no-name-brand optic mouse (tired few I have in house, none of which work even when I switch USB ports of mouse and/or tablet).