Does not work correctly in 2.72B I am afraid :frowning:

Attachments

GameRig(Jagnus).blend (667 KB)

Added “Gun Snap mode”

for switching between hand Ik animations and targeting enemies :smiley:

Right click to activate

Attachments

GameRig(Jagnus)GunArm2.blend (967 KB)

Nice work! Just curious ponder, could keep that one cube out front for head tracking but still retain ability to spin freely around the character using the mouse. Thanks for the resources.

if X=maxX----------------------and-----------newMouseActuator
mouse--------------------------/

or in forceLean.py

when it chops the X value (if x>maxX: x=maxX) is a good opertuinity, I will try and remember tomorrow,
also, the Epsilon rig should be easier to work with, I will adapt it into that. Jagnus was before I wrote my action sequencer.

I am making this for BGMC 14, but it also happens to have what you need,

in the hitbox of metroid

mouse----------module-ForceLean.main

if x is not 0----------romouse

note,
the object needs the properties
x
y
MaxX
MinX
MaxY
MinY

to work

Attachments

metroid64BGMC14.blend (736 KB)

Can I fool around with it with the new dynamically loaded terrain system of youle?

Have at it, it’s a resource.

I already did.Here is what I did so far.

Here is another one with yules texture.

Attachments

metroid64BGMC14.blend (862 KB)metroid64BGMC14x.blend (1.02 MB)

i have a question. what is the point of having the head tracking object (Empty.001) on another layer?
i downloaded your blend so i could see how your 3rd person mouse look was set up and also how you made him always face the mouse target. just curious as to how it works

thanks for the file!

Because I spawn in the whole rig each time you switch, the ball is the only persistent piece, it just gets it’s physics disabled and moved to the core of the actor when he is spawned in, then setParent ghost to actor,

Switching back to ball, is just turning the ball visible, un parenting, and deleting the walking actor,

So when I add the actorback, I add him in and his aiming emptiez

how could I unrestrict the cursor movement?I want to use it with voxels.

?

Forcelean.py is what restricts it,

there is a line of code that centers it,

it is in 2 places, I am not in front of my pc at the moment, but disabling that will change the way forcelean works, you are probably just going to want to add a sensor, for a key to aim the mouse, like ctrl, and also show or hide the mouse if you press or release

I tried that .I just moved the camera with logic bricks.If that is what you meant?

Could you please update this for blender 2.76?Nevermind it still works.