Keyboard no mouse

Hi Sir,

What do you think of this so far?

Looks like a nice keyboard,lighting (not illuminating the keyboard properly and thus making it look dull) the polished wood texture doesn’t do the model justice.

if i where you i would start over… this is a really boring keyboard, with nothing interesting to look at. make it something special…

Thanks for the reply,

As fast as i cry, as fast as i try again!

@@GrimZA :Oké

@@finalbarrage : I have to start somewere… but youre right about what you say!

Well ill gues this mouse looks beter than the square 1978 one.

10 min. later… i knew this went to easy, i think ive the Bundy curse on me!!!

Oké Slowly am getting ther…

I don’t like the light grey… Change it back to black… Give it a cable… And redo the mouse… Do some nice hard surface modeling… Make it scifi! :smiley: Red lights! XD I like the glowing letters, but make them bright red! :smiley:
That mouse actually looks similar to the cheap, boring logitech I’m using now :stuck_out_tongue: Make it cool! You obviously have skill man… USE IT!
Also, where the little lights are… Extrude that out a little, and make it a little more interesting…
Also, add an hdr image, for the background to give some proper lighting… :slight_smile:

PS: How did you lay down that text onto the keys…?

Thanks for youre post men this is a good start for 2015 :slight_smile:

1. I used the gray to hide some line error in the mouse lol.

2. To be fair i hate wireless so i should be real with add the cable back haha.

3. Making it special yes ill keep that in my mind i’am working current on a special keyboard.

4. The little lights i should use some composseting on it.

5. HDR image yes i should do some beter work on that and that should not be to much problem.

6. I wanted to use a texure on it but after a long time i failed finding a good one,
    So i just used Blender Text and i layed it down on the keys… i used 2 fonts,
    Arial for the standaard letters/numbers/symbols,
    And Webding for the other symbols like the arrows.

My skill… i just need to get that grib on blender!!!