Blender Dinosaur Game( T-rex World ) in need of UI programmer(s)

Hello My Name is Adrian, I am the Head Developer of the Blender Game T-rex World

Currently T-rex World is in the pre-alpha stage, awaiting some clean up here and there.
But one thing I truly wish to implement is a User Interface for the Menu; as I’m am not a experience Python Coder I wish to solicit the expertise of a talented Python Scriptwriter.
The main things I would like for the Menu to have would be mainly visuals(Options Menu). such as…

Pre-Game Resolution settings(640x480…1920x1080 etc)
In game texture settings(Color Management, Shadows, Shaders, Extra Textures, and maybe even lights)
In game Contrast Adjusting
Full Screen/Window option
and (If this is not to complicated) allowing the players to configure the controls to their liking.

You can see our Facebook page Here

And our YouTube Here
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcasbKLhyuRowWZrAKPw6Lg/feed

Thanks So much for your consideration!

I had a look at your video, nice model, but it looks like you need to bake it down to a lower poly mesh, (your frame rate looks low)

also, I notice that you are using animations to move the head around,

I can write you a mouse control to give you direct control of the neck :smiley:

as for ui, I can help you write / design it / texture etc.

I think there is a front end for blenderplayer, that is in the resources that allows you to adjust graphics,

I’ll help you get it running 60 fps in the game engine :smiley:

Menu’s are my least facourite part of game development, and if you haven’t planned an options menu into the structure of the rest of your game, it’s pretty hard to shoe-horn in at the end.

Good luck. Finding python coders with free time is pretty rare, as they tend to have their own projects on the go.

So sorry, I didn’t check these PM’s I never got a notification about it…But I already have a Mouse movement script on the the Head, not animations; But all that aside If you can design a User interface I would love to see some of your work, if you don’t mind PMing me. :smiley: thanks for the reply