wip warrior

newest render

another color. well now its of to bed :slight_smile: comment to give som awsome feedback plz , wanna make this go up the top : )[ATTACH=CONFIG]348487[/ATTACH]

looks nice, although imo, the head is too large in proportion to the rest.

hey adjusted the head a little , but im in the progress of retopologising now. but here is and armor testing.

testning a new design on the armor

the progress here

still some things to fix but this one is getting close.

if anybody could come up with some feedback that would be great ! : ) thx

adjusted the head a little and also the fire, forgot the normal maps here on the pads , but well its not a final image ofc : )[ATTACH=CONFIG]349226[/ATTACH]

so here is a little update before bedtime , its 03:44 here :smiley:

added a mantel, it will take som more work but I think it looks better with it on.

cheers

It looks better with the cape. I’d recommend putting the sword in his left hand

Hey draw, THx for the feedback, how come in the left hand ? Cheers

This is super cool! Love the fire on the sword and the fireball. Are you planning on rigging him?

hey fistofclay, thx alot ! :slight_smile: well he is actulley fully rigged, with rigify. im just now working on some textures and the cloak for him . then I think that he is pretty done , havent decided about helmet yet thou … : )

thx agien

updated the cloak and added something to attach it to …

so I did some changing in the camera angel , made the shouder pads a bit bigger, I added som nots to the chest mail and also a extra chest cover on the chest. and i experimented a little with having a background ( ofc not this one im gonna use ) just to give him a more grand posture.

I think He looks pretty bad ass now . : )

I think this could be improved (and he could look even more bad ass) by making a more dramatic/exaggerated pose. And instead of having him in the center of the image try making the aspect ratio wider and following the rule of thirds.

hey bjarke thx , havent giving the pose an extra attention right now but did some progress with the background.

what do u think guys ?[ATTACH=CONFIG]350150[/ATTACH]

little update, dindent render the fire this time thou , but ive upgraded the clothing a little bit and made the heads dm maps a little better after sculpting …

hello guys so I did a render last night and here is the progress so far.

i got some wierd lines on the sword i just noticed , so that will be taken care of.