3D Artists, Animators, Riggers, Graphic designer & Concept artist needed

Hi,

My name’s Jack. I’m founder and leader of Dream Games. I currently have a development team of 9 People including myself. Their roles are: 3 Programmers, 2 3D modellers, 1 Terrain designer, 1 rigger, 1 voice actor and 1 writer (me). Before I continue, i’d like to leave my contact information here:
Email: [email protected]

Our Current Project is a 3rd person / Action / Strategy / RPG called “The Commander”. It’s set around 250 - 150 B.C. Our main focus in the game is to make the player feel what it would be like being in a huge army of 2000 men in the old Roman era and having to count on them to protect you as you protect them. No overhead fighting nonsense, we’re aiming for up close and personal 3rd person shoulder to shoulder fighting, let’s not forget the free roam and options to find love and have children, making the player worry about his legacy. This said, the same thing we’re trying to achieve, is also our obstacle. Wanting to have 2000 fairly detailed soldiers in each army on one battlefield, is stressful for the game engine and some computers. We are using Unity. We have managed to spawn 12 000 Highly decimated soldiers on one battlefield with it only being a bit chompy. Not smooth enough to fight your way through 2000 men however. I am greatly confident that it can be achieved but so far we don’t have any members on our team that are capable or skilled enough to achieve it. We’re also limited to what we can do to progress as we are very short of Artists.

We plan to sell the game on steam for a one time fee, we will continue updating it, and even bring out dlc’s. We want to make a series out of this game and also tackle projects that we have of other game genres. We want our players to feel like they always have a say in what we do and what games we make next.

Why should you be interested in being part of our team?

Well, were not Ubisoft or EA Games or any other AAA company out there, but then again, Rome wasn’t built in a day. We don’t believe in boundries, or the impossible, of course things are difficult but they are obstacles to overcome. We dream of growing, and pushing the development of games to their full potential. Were tired of high rated games leaving us thinking: “yea this game is amazing, but if it had this and that, it would be revolutionary!” We all work hard, and get along really well as if we knew each other our whole lives. I’ve also agreed to share an equal percentage of the profit to all those that see it through untill the game sells.

We are Recruiting the following:

• Sound Artist: ​Somone who can make sound effects for the game, including weapon sounds, foot steps ect.

• 3D Animator: Must be able to produce basic and advanced animations such as (using shields to throw enemies over their heads in a crouched position, and basic hack, slash & block animations).

• Texture Artist: Somone who can provide fairly realistic textures of: humans, animals and buildings.

• 3D Artists:

1. Must be able to create human like models, that will be able to be used in large numbers in one level. (see description above).

2. Create human like animals that can be used for the same as number one.

3. Create realistic buildings of the 250 B.C era for players to walk around, in and out of while free roaming in cities.

• Concept Artist: (May be asked to make art for UI)

Work Hours:

You are free to choose the hours you work. But we do only wish to work with serious and dedicated people, afterall you won’t be the only one spending his time working on this project. So we do encourage 4h minimum daily.

Email: [email protected]

Kind Regards,
Jack.