Need Animators With Experience For Project

TYPE: Animation Short Film
Genre: Horror
Length: 10-15 minutes
General INFO: I am producing an animation by seeking experienced professionals to help with a project that I am working with based off a short of a well established author. Think “How the Grinch Stole Christmas” as a Grindhouse film. It involves two children (brother and sister) and their set of parents (ie: mother and father). Their are two variations of the characters. The parents aren’t likely to have any rigging because they are dead throughout the story. I also need four variations of evil Christmas monkeys. They will be rigged, copied to 12 -16 in number, and animated. I also need a dog, cat, and bird. There will be five interior house sets and one exterior.
PAYMENT: There is only the possibility of differed payment. I usually never ask anyone for free work, but I do believe in the story. This is a passion piece. If it does sell, you will be compensated for your work. Please send me your info, what you can bring to the table, and a demo that showcases your abilities.

Thank you for reading, and have a nice day.

soo, do you need characters to be modelled and rigged or do you already have these?

The whole thing would be pretty much from scratch: characters, rigging, lighting, animation, ect. I don’t usually work in the field of animation. I mainly work in the feature films. I have a masters degree in cinematography, & I have shot on some big budgeted Hollywood films. What I am attempting to do is to gather a team together, the writer would be the overall director, and I would play the role of producer.

I don’t have any models done. I’m not an animator. Although to give some validity to myself and the author I will provide some more detail. You have a masters degree in film. I have shot on some rather big films such as The Maze Runner, Fantastic Four, Maggie, Old Boy, and Black and White. You can check out my website at www.irashiflet.com for more details. The author’s name is Joe Lansdale. He wrote Bubba Hotep and Cold in July along with numerous other projects. Joe would like to direct the animation, and he has sought me out to help connect him with people that can get it done.

I am looking for a team to help with modeling, layout, surfacing/texturing, animation, FX, lighting, compositing/matte painting, and rigging. My goal is to acquire some artists with demos so that I can showcase them to the author so that we can move forward on creating his story. Please message me if you are interested with your demo, and I will be glad to provide more information to add to the validity of who I am along with the author. Thanks.