arturj's sketchbook

Greetings and salutations everyone! My name’s Artur and this is my sketchbook thread in which I’ll be posting my work.

The first image shows some of my latest models(WIP):

The second image shows some cartoon texturing test(made on the fly, just for a test):

And the last one is cartoon path(WIP):

Enjoy!

Cartoon character sculpt(WIP)

I like the stonehead statue. the path also looks really cool. Except for the end part where the ground comes up. Texturewize, I think it looks really good, along with the grass.

Thank you very much for your feedback Scotchtapeworm - I really appreciate it : ). I’m working on a leather armchair right now. Here’s a part of it(cushion):

armchair WIP

more to come soon!

The chair looks great! The wrinkles are subtle, which is good! I want to see it textured!

As you wish Scotchtapeworm. Thank you for your feedback :). I need to work on lighting, materials and make leg material though. Hopefuly I’ll find some time to finish this before Christmas.

Yeah. That chair is looking good! I think a simple wood material should work well for the legs. Are you going to make a scene for this? or just making assets for the time being? I would love to make a whole interror scene, but it takes qhite a while to make all the models.