Process equipment models for pharmaceutical company

Seeking someone to model and animate process equipment for Pfizer (pharmaceutical company). We have CAD files (various formats) for some of the equipment, while others maybe just pictures and schematics. This project proposal is to visualize the equipment with blender interface that contains user controls to adjust certain parameters (impellor blade speed, screw extruder speed, …etc). Adjusting the user control should cause the appropriate changes in the simulation.

Ideally, the person(s) performing the work will provide guidance on the possibility of using Blender as a user interface for the full project scope, which is to use Blender as a user interface for process calculations. The calculations can either be done in Blender (e.g. Lattice Boltzmann fluid), or will be done with in-house software, so will require the user settings to pass back and forth to other software. An ideal candidate would have some python programming and engineering experience as well, but can’t be sourced elsewhere if needed.

The proposal listed here is just for the animation, and we have a crude animation done in-house that would a very rough idea of what is being sought. This mp4 can be emailed to prospective applicants. This is a first-time trial of using freelancer for this work, so only candidates with considerable experience will be considered.

I’m a mechanical engineer (product development) and CG artist from Germany and can work with CAD and modeling from pictures and have basic python knowledge. I would be interested in working on this project. I’ve written a more in depth private message.
Best regards,
Nik