Cute World Intro

Hi all,

just to show you my new series trailer: “Cute World Intro”. It’s just a funny series with a hidden philosophical layer. Some scenes of the video have been made with Blender and the video editing has also been made with Blender either.

Whatdya think? :rolleyes:

The animation is nice. The song is eerily catchy. So can you break it down a bit on how the animation was achieved?

Yea, the animation is good, albeit 2D.

The audio is interesting. Sounds like it has all been produce electronically. If so, what software were you using?

Thanks a lot for the support.

If you take a deeper look at the beginning and ending scene, you’ll see they have been made with 3D, or at least the world is 3D although the characters flat. For those scenes I’ve used Blender. For the music, Cubase, I’m in love with that software.

I’m still searching the proper way to find a balance between 2D and 3D. This is more 2D though.

ha! nice! it reminds me of the little popup-things kid books sometimes had :slight_smile:
and, nice job making it “cartoony” !

I am also working on my animation short film and complete it as soon as one of the 3d characters in it is ready and is incorporated into the film.