Modeling/Texturing a basic house on grass patch

Hi blenderheads,

For a project I’m looking for a basic house model, very simple and small, standing on a piece of realistic grass. The purpose is to show people how glass windows in the front of the house are placed. Therefore the house doesn’t need to be very complex, just need to show people that it’s a house, after which we focus only on the front wall and windows.

The walls/bricks texture need to look very realistic though, and the house should stand on a piece of grass which also needs to look realistic (hair system etc).

It will be rendered using Cycles, and it will be an animation so it would be good to keep rendertime in mind for everything.

So what I’m asking is modelling/texturing of a basic house model, only the walls, windows, and a roof, interior isn’t necessary. Standing on a square piece of grass. I will give you measurements and details later.

If you think you’d be able to help me with this, shoot an email to [email protected]

I’d like to see some of your previous work, a portfolio or website or something. Budget for this job will be roughly $150-$200

Cheers

E-mail sent. Looking forward to hearing from you!

E-mail sent :slight_smile:

Thanks for emailing everyone! We’ll start looking at all the portfolios and pick someone :slight_smile: