How to block foreign websites

does anyone know hot to foreign websites for example all Chinese websites and language? Thanks so much

If on linux use the iptables and drop all packages from chinese IANA ranch…that’s all I can say I don’t know more about it myself…:o

Why would you want to do this?

Actually you need to block from your Google search results ?

Security would be a good reason. However they can use proxy or vpn to make it appear they are in a different location.

I want like yknow… when u have adult website control program and every time you put inappropriate word browser block u. I want something like that so can put keywords in a special program to block (for example Indian keyword)

The best filter for the web:

• The user

Foreign websites are no less likely to be malicious than home-country ones. A websites extension (eg .com, .co.au, etc.) is no indication of where it’s hosted. For a couple of dollars I can buy any domain extension.

So. How to tell where a site is hosted?
It’s geo-ip. If you get a websites IP address, you can do a geo-ip to see where it’s located. Then you can head to your router config and blacklist any foreign ones. Or whitelist local ones.

I still think this is a bad idea. As you will probably find that a lot of the sites you frequent are ‘foreign.’ It’s simply cheaper to host in funny places.

My wife watches news and media from her country and gets attacked often. Some countries are in the news often for there bad practice. sites from other countries are very bad and bad more often.
If the computer and web came out at the time when the TV did it would have been made more safe by our government. I do not believe for a minute the internet can not be made much much more safer. if you can not find where the attack came from that you drop the provider from your country. The provider then would regulate it users. When money is involve they will find a way. If there is billions of dollars to be made they will get the job done. When the internet started the governments just let it have its way.