Armature & Meshes scale up in edit mode

Hey guys, I’m running into an issue. Whenever I go into edit mode for any object in my project (mesh OR armature), the size gets scaled up. It’s the same amount for each object, meaning I can go into edit mode for the head mesh and it scales up the same amount that the body mesh would scale if I were to go into edit mode with that.

I’ve found that detaching the meshes from the armature modifier also scales them up. In fact, when I go into edit mode for the armature, it scales up the same amount. So, I’m thinking it’s an issue with the armature itself.

I have tried detaching the meshes from the armature and scaling the armature itself down, but as soon as I re-apply the armature modifier to the meshes, they shrink down.

I hope I’ve explained my situation clearly. Basically, I don’t want the meshes/armature to increase in scale when I’m going into edit mode. Can anyone offer any insight?

I’ll include a link to my .blend below. Thanks!

AVG detected a virus at zippyshare. Post it here http://pasteall.org/

Yikes… I hope I don’t have a virus :eek:

Here is the new link:

The armature is scaled in pose mode alt s in pose mode to clear scale.
The mesh does not look so great to me. tris not quads and split edges I do not know why they are there.
About the virus there was a fake update for Firefox on my screen after I closed Firefox.

Thank you so much!!! I figured it was something simple that I just didn’t understand.

By the way, about the mesh: I extracted it from my World of Warcraft data files and imported it to Blender using an “Import M3” script. Maybe somewhere along the way it lost some quality, or perhaps the import script I used made some errors? I’m not all that smart when it comes to the actual modeling process.

Any ideas I can use to fix the split edges/tris?