Prohestoric Creature Fiction

Hi all, here is a fiction creature I 'm working on. I created this to make some quadruped animation tests.

It looks great! I love the fur and whiskers. Amazing!

are rendering in cycles
main body and fur very nice
can you explain about this

The close-up render looks amazing :slight_smile: The fur and skin makes the render look almost photorealistic!

Wasn’t this in a movie?! (It’s that good :)) Great job! Looks amazing!

The fur is just amazing, the materials for the mouth though seems to be a tad off compared to the quality of the fur, I can’t quite put my finger on what it needs or whether it needs anything though.

Overall, it looks to be a nice mix between a hyena and just a little bit of wild boar.

Thanks guys, yes this rendered in cycles. About the materials for mouth, yes need more work.

Here’s something to use as reference (for the materials).
http://animalvista.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/laughing-hyena-photo.jpg

I used a hyena image because it had the most similarity to your model.

Wow! Kudos. Looks pretty amazing. Some WIP would be a wonderful addition.

This is so great that it’s a shame what you did to it’s teeth (and maybe other parts of the mouth). Please work on that part a bit more because other parts of it are perfectly pulled and stunning.

Thanks Ace Dragon this will help. iamcreasy I 'll post soon wireframes etc. Galigong of course I 'll work a bit more on the mouth and teeth.

Beautiful fur! Good work. Maybe some dirty patches and clumps may make it that much more ferocious? Keep at it! Love the work. Congrats.

details the good work and quality of fur and managed congratulations:yes:

Here some viewport grabs.