Architectural Render

Hey blenderartists, in this architectural render my goal is photo-realism. Please post feedback on things that could be improved, both for realism and artistically, and how to improve them.
This includes modelling, materials,lighting and post processing.
As you may see I am relatively new to lighting and rendering.

Please don’t bother mentioning the flat shading on the bed cover and blinds, and the funky couch material.

Thanks

Looks like a great start, but everything is way to clean and perfect.
Add some dirt textures to everything, I have even added a particle system to emit dust to accumulate in the corners and such.
Also I think baseboards would add a lot to the realism.
Lastly the floor texture needs some work, maybe try to adding a normal map, spec map.
Good luck and just reply if you have any questions about what I said

As @mickeyjoe said, the scene is a great start :slight_smile: but now you need to work more on the details, such as
-Normal and Specular maps for all the textures, especially the wood ones
-A better texturing for the drawers
-Some detail sculpted on the sofa and the bed blaknet and mattress
-Something visible from the outside
-Random stuff on the shelves and the desk ( no one would have such a clean desk :wink: )

some “major” stuff would probably be:
-The light coming from the side window is projecting nicely on the drawers and the floor, but the same thing is not happening in the upper window

-Give the viewer something interesting, something to focus at immediatly when you see the image

-Too saturated colors

-A bit of post-pro

Hope to be helpful :slight_smile: if you need anything ask! :slight_smile:

Thanks guys. Especially the baseboards idea, and the light coming in thought the top window. I will work on those, but I won’t be able to update the project because I’m working on short film now.

Also change the camera lens. Doesn`t give a realism feeling at all. It looks like cartonnish.