AJ's Low Poly Landscapes - Sketchbook

This is a sketchbook of my low poly landscapes. I will try to post a new one every day, though some might have more than a day between them because of computer and internet accessibility during travel. A simple experiment to see what happens if I create one low-poly landscape per day, spending no more than half an hour on each landscape, not counting rendering. There will be some bad ones, and there will be some slightly better ones. My hope is to find out what doesn’t work so I can start figuring out what does work. I’ve worked out a plan of what I will work on each week, and I will post a week’s summary at the end of each week showing all the artworks from that week together. I will also announce the next week’s theme for my artwork, which will be a specific type of landscape or aspect of landscape design.

Without any further delay, here is the first image.

Enjoy!
-AJ

Wow, this is cool! Great job. :slight_smile:

@ShadowCamero ~ Thank you so much!

And now, today’s image.

Enjoy!
-AJ

@ShadowCamero ~ Thank you so much!

And now, today’s experiment.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]346655[/ATTACH]

Enjoy!
-AJ

Here is today’s image.

Enjoy!
-AJ

I present today’s image.

Enjoy!
-AJ

Here is today’s image.

Enjoy!
-AJ

Here is the day’s image.

Enjoy!
-AJ

Week 1 Theme ~ Abstract/High-Saturation

Next Week
Week 2 Theme ~ Snow!

Enjoy!
-AJ

Here is today’s image.

Enjoy!
-AJ

If I may, some critique on Nov 28th’s image. I really like how the straight lines of the waterfall offset the triangles surrounding it, however it would be even better, IMO, if you made the waterfall protrude inward rather than outward as it seems in the picture posted. I know these are one day projects, so obviously its not worth it to revise the image, just thought I drop by my thoughts for future reference (or just forget them altogether lol)

But seriously good stuff here, man- keep it up!

I really like your December 1st image! Nice job. :slight_smile: