Concept GT Car

I made the wireframe cage for this thing yesterday and started meshing it in today! It’s turning out pretty clean and neat so far…I think.

Anyway, I’m not sure what name it’ll have yet; I want something italian. Any suggestions?

Back matcap

Good job on the mesh so far! It looks buttery smooth so far :slight_smile:

Thank you, ferrettank! Here’s a side wire for everyones’ critiquing needs!

There are a few poles on the side that need cleaning up, but if they don’t mess with the flow of the mesh, I suppose they’re not the highest priority…

You did all of this in two days?! Very nice! Can’t wait to see more. :slight_smile:

Thank you!! Here’s a quick update. Didn’t have much time today, but I added the windows and also retopologized the back (but that’s boring!)

I’m not sure if I’m feeling these taillights…

What do you guys think? Yes or no?

As a side note, I’m pretty proud of how the side turned out.

PROGRESS! Had some spare time today after dinner and modeled the grilles, headlights, and taillights.

Love that last render! :smiley: Nice work!

Oh, this looks great! Very Italian-like and quite round. Maybe the lower part of the sideskirt needs some refining. No it’s a bit odd when the shapes stop on the bottom. It’s too sharp!

Thanks folks!!! Here’s a clearer image of the progress made today.

[TABLE=“width: 232”]

website mockup deigns in USA

Affordable Solutions for Web Designing in Patiala

The design world is India based Web Designing, Flash Website Design, Business Card designing & banner ad design company
offering service worldwide.
If you are looking for web designing solutions that are both cheap and as per the latest standards, look nowhere else
other than TheDesigningWorld. The site offers Flash logo and flash website designing in Patiala, and lots of other
services related to the field

Thanks & regards
The designing world

[/TABLE]

Time for lighting tests!

2560x1440 resolution and lens flares! I set this for my mac wallpaper tbh.

Any comments on the latest render, guys? It’d be very much appreciated! i need to know where to improve/focus next.

I’m loving the render! :slight_smile: The only thing that keeps diverting my attention is that blast of orange/pink on the front. Whether it’s supposed to be there or not, it’s a bit distracting, almost looks burnt out. The flares looks awesome, I hope to achieve something similar with my car. I love the reflections on the wheels, really cool! Great job! :slight_smile:

Thank you, Vicky! Yeah, you’re right. Problem with the HDRI I was using, probably. I’ll fix that next time I render it!

Been a while…

Wow thats some pretty fast modeling, looking good