Modern Kitchen / AA-Competition

So I finally post my kitchen scene here.

It was my entrie for the architecture academy competition and I’m happy to be belong the finalists.

All is done in blender and rendered in cycles.

greets nik

Great job! I really liked Your entry SirNik :)…Only thing that bothers me is the flower on the left…rest is great!

Really good job! :slight_smile: I like it
Could you share how many passes you set for that image and what is the size?

Great work again! :slight_smile:

Very nice! Definitely deserved to be a finalist. Congrats!

thank you!

I rendered it with 3600 samples and a size of 2112 x 1650 px

I’m not familiar with passes yet (maybe I am but I don’t know the expression :D) Post processing is only some color correction and a slight vignette.

Great, thanks!

It’s an excellent render. Great work and congratulations on being chosen as a finalist!

Oh, you set the standard high. I am about to build a kitchen in the glass houses of my urbanization built on a desk top while the designer sleeps, and I want to do something as good as you have done, but I know that I won’t.

Would you write a bit about how you did this?

Who in the world would choose wood for their kitchen floor and ceiling? I also like the extractor hood without an exhaust. Honest questions because quite a lot of time I think that designers have no attachmet to this world or something along those lines.

Hey :slight_smile: again I would like to ask you something else about this project… is the Interior mesh closed? or is open and also what was the rendering time for this image? :slight_smile: Thanks

Great post…Its really worth watching it:)

thank you all very much :slight_smile:

@TheBeachdancer, you can aks me specific questions via IGM and I try to find time to answer them (I’m really busy at the moment)

@ivaydesign, the interior mesh is closed and many things are in modeled in the background just to be seen in the reflections. If I remeber correctly, the render time was about 6 hours.