Can we get 2 simple UI improvements? Please?

I’ve been pushing this for a while now, but with no success…
In blender, there are two main things (among others) that bug me more than anything. I highly doubt they will be difficult to make.

1. Improve the outliner. It does not have a drag and drop feature… I can’t move things around! Please add this. Also, a second thing here that would be nice, is an option in the right click menu of an object to change the text color of its name in the outliner. These would really help with organization. Also, please add a materials filter with the others filters.

2. Improve/fix the file browser. It goes FULL SCREEN, every time! Why can’t it be windowed? Can’t we add an option for this. Seriously, it’s so annoying to me that it goes full screen. Could we add an option that allows it’s interface to show up in a non full screen window (not unlike the settings panel itself) instead of stinking full screen? Also, it needs a search function. To be honest, if we could get it to use the windows file browser instead, that would be great, so long as it’s the one with a file path field.

I ask because I seriously want these improvements. Ever had a scene with over 100 objects and materials? The outliner makes it a suicide run. Ever feel like a full screen file browser just wastes space? I sure do! =
Come on guys…