Mirror modifier texture gap

Hi, I’m relatively new to blender (~2 months). I have completed a human model with the mirror modifier on, and wanted the texture to mirror also, so unwrapped it with it on. Now though there is a distinct gap down the middle of the human, more visible the further away I go. Even when applied it remains. It seems to occur in everything I make this way:

This is a simple plane, you can see the edge of the map on the texture on the left - no matter how far in I move those co-ords the gap down the middle always exists. Anyone know what I’ve done wrong? (Will upload blend if required)

The problem is, that Blender and all other 3d software and game-engines do resize the texture on the size of their needs. its called mipmapping , if your object is scaled down, or you looking from a far distance, even your texture is 2k px wide, the graphicprocessor only gets a, in example, 512px texture to save performance.
the problem is when resizing a bitmap the pixel do sort of blend. and on your seams the “outer” color blends into your Object.
to prevent this, allways paint your colors some pixels bigger than your uv-island is. in your baking options is a slider called margin and in texturepainting ist called bleeding. that does exactly the same thing.

so when your texture is resized now, there is a puffer for the pixels wich coming over from the outside ouf your UV-Isles.

I think it has nothing to do with your modifier, but you have to make shure that there are overlappings on every UV-Edges

correct me if I’m wrong

Best
monatsend

Thankyou, you were right. The right hand size of my texture had a transparent part, and the edge on the far left of the image was showing some of the transparency from the right.