BoLD

Hi guys.

I’m new here, and this is my first post. I started learning Blender, about a year ago. Prior to that i’ve never done anything 3D or 2D for that matter. But i really enjoyed learning stuff in Blender, so i decided to try and make a short animation.

BoLD, which is the name of the little guy in this animation, was actually created to be in a computer program i made. The program is used to draw random groups of names you put in it. Animations with BoLD is then overlayed the program, so it looks like he’s rolling around ontop of buttons etc.

Anyway, i decided to try and make an animation with BoLD, that was a bit bigger, and here it is :slight_smile:

Any comments or questions is more than welcome!

3200 frames
1920x1080
1000 samples

Haha i like it :). The walking-like camera is quite believable.

I really did like that!

Thanks guys - really appreciate it :slight_smile:

If anyone is interested in seeing the realtime animation with BoLD, where he rolls around in a program, you can get it here - www.denida.dk (Windows only)

There’s an initial animation when the program starts, and you can trigger another one by clicking “go” when the first animation stops.

Windows will recommend you dont run it, and say the publisher is unknown. It’s because I haven’t bought a certificate to sign the program with, but don’t worry - it’s completly harmless!