1951 Ford F1 Pickup Truck

Hi y’all!

Just finished to model and render this truck. What do you guys think?

Attachments

16 Likes

that is a beautiful truck. really nice.

I love old Ford pickup trucks. :slight_smile: This is great! Very nice modeling and lighting.

Here’s the link to sketchfab in case you guys wanna explore it.

Here’s the link to sketchfab in case you guys wanna explore it.

Very cool! I love old trucks like this. Until I saw your rendering, I thought the 1952 model was the first to have a one-piece windshield.

this is a very nice render indeed!

I noticed one thing though, and I know it’s hard to achieve but the wood on render 3 is what gives away the reality.
Maybe try another texture, apply bump, and try to go for less contrast on the wood (try the rgb curve)

Overall very good though :smiley:

Fantastic!

You were going for the brand new look, I gather.

Good work, but the middle wood board in the back is flickering in the sketchfab version. You must have duplicated it by accident when mirroring.

Thanks!
I actually quite like the weared look of the wood, kinda like they’re old planks on a restored truck. Gives it some character I believe.

Thanks! very helpful.

I’ll look into correcting that.

Cheers!

Good work. Keep it up!

Hey, I know this is a 10 year old thread, but is possible that you could share the model’s orthographic image from the top?
Regards

It’s been a while since I posted this.
You can get the whole model for free personal use through my artstation if you want.
https://artstn.co/m/8gLz

1 Like

That’s spectacular. When I was young I restored a real '57 Ford so I really appreciate the work done here. Looks great!

(post deleted by author)

Looks fantastic :star_struck: