Turning Generated Textures into Static Texture Images

I recently discovered the magic of generating textures and I found I’m stuck on how to turn them into textures (kindof).

I know I can bake the material into a texture, but the problem is that I want to dynamically light my game later. So I want to take the generated textures I created (one of which is a normal map) and just turn them into individual static images without pre-defined lighting that I can use in the game engine. Is there a way to do this?

Edit:
Figured out how to do what I was attempting. I just had to change the Bake mode. The two bake modes I really needed were:
Normals - This just gave me my normals map for fancy lighting effects
Diffuse Color - Only get the color without lighting (cycles only / may need to use node editor to make it work)
Textures - Only get the color without lighting (blender render)

Also on a side note, after I figured this problem out, the stand alone game would only show black objects. I had to pack the images into my blend file.

Cycles, Blender render? Sure there is - usually it’s render. Output is image file, call it bake if you want. Take Plane, assign material and set Camera to Orthogonal, needed size for render - 1k, 2k image. Shadeless material usually is fine, no lighting needed and your texture can be any mix of procedurals available or brought into blender image textures, mix of all that.

If this is Cycles you have more creative freedom in choosing Output methods or cooking that node mix you want as a texture image. BI, while a bit more limiting can do more or less the same.

http://www.pasteall.org/blend/32977