Rendering is broken for me! Please help.

Hello!
When I was making an animation for a friend, when I went to render it, all I saw was a transparent background. The images didn’t render. I’m new to Blender, but I know the basics, no advanced stuff though. I went to the start-up file and tried to render that, and it worked, so I know it has something to do with the actual animation I made. This is probably a simple detail that I just messed up. Does anyone know what is causing the trouble?
Thanks in advance!
~Yoda

There are numerous reasons
Look in the render layers panel, are your objects on the correct layers
In the object properties have you set the duplication to something other than None
Are your objects in the clip start/end distances for your camera (camera settings)
Have you anything loaded into the sequence editor. remove any clip or n Render / Post pocessing panel disable ‘Sequencer’

usually best in these circumstances to supply an example blend file for review

Thanks for getting back to me!
How exactly do I send my .blend file?
Sorry, I’m new to the forums, don’t really know how this all works :P.

Hi Yoda,

When replying, if you click ‘Go Advanced’ you’ll have more options available to you; one of which is ‘Manage Attachments’. Alternatively, you can upload the file to a service like pasteall.org and paste the link in your reply.

Alright thanks!
For some reason, I couldn’t upload it through manage attachments (I looked it up, followed the correct format of packing everything and compressing it), but I did do it through pasteall.org. Here is the link:
http://www.pasteall.org/blend/33025

Again, thanks for helping me out!

Alright thanks!
Here is the link for it through pasteall:
http://www.pasteall.org/blend/33033

The render is being overtaken by the sequencer… (since you already placed a strip there)

You can:
-In the Render Properties > Post Processing, uncheck the sequencer.

-or, delete the strip in the sequencer.

Thank you so much for helping me!
It was the sequencer!
Again, thank you, I really do appreciate it <3