Problem with render ... a bug ?

I made a animation where are used textures with alpha mapping. 2 render layers.
In front of animation there are texts with dynamic materials (visibility in time).
By the end of animation final texture appears and the previous are being hidden.

In node editor i gave some effects. When you render for example frame 290 only one render layer is visible in render window but when you enter node editor in backdrop are both renderlayers visible (as they should). -That is one problem

Secon one is when I click animation not only one render layer renders but whole animation looks ugly…

Animation should have alpha on because I will use it later with animated background (a film).

Please check what’s wrong and give me some advices …
http://www.pasteall.org/blend/32967

In node editor i gave some effects. When you render for example frame 290 only one render layer is visible in render window but when you enter node editor in backdrop are both renderlayers visible (as they should). -That is one problem

In the render result select the ‘Composite’ layer instead the ‘Other’ layer

Ok, that helps in rendering of one frame, but render a piece of animation (from ex 295 - 302 ) and see the result …
What now ?

If u want to see rendered result every time frame renders and composits select composite during render time (or viewer node if its selected)
But in your case rendered frames saved to disc should be ok!

I see an animation of a plane with a texture moving into view of the camera
Explain / show what you are expecting to see vs what you are actually seeing. I do not know what is in your mind !

Screenshot added in the thread