Just introducing myself

Hey there! My name is William. Im from california. Looking forward to learning and talking with all the amazing artists and contributors here. I discovered Blender after I got my first computer since my commodore 64. Which was only 4 years ago. :eek: Anyway, Im new here. if you want to check out my blender related blog http://vile72.wordpress.com

Cheers!

Hey Fresno. Im just up river from Bakersfield. Its not raining here yet.

Nice to meet you, I’m the resident joker and lurker. I’m sure you will do many things in blender; because where there is a Will, there is a way.

It’s an honor to have you aboard this ship, Sir!

Hello, Thanks for coming. Welcome you from this forum. And i am also a new member in this forum site. So i hope all are will let me know about welcome message. Thanks

hey William welcome for be member of this community.

hi guys i’m a newbie here and i always find time to participate online discussion boards and learn something new and new…thanks all :slight_smile:

Hello there! I too am new here, although I have been using Blender for a few years now. I have mostly done hi-poly modelling and rendering, but recently have dug deeply into the game engine. I hope to find a place to share wisdom, and give/receive feedback for current and future projects.