Lamborghini LP-700 Stock

Hi folks,

It is finally done!:smiley:

So I finally managed to finish a long time project that took more than 3 months to complete, and I can now finally say, this vehicle is complete. Managed to model every last bit of detail as well as modeling the correct engine that goes into this beautiful machine.

This is the final revision of the Lamborghini Aventador LP-700, fully functioning doors, interior, exterior, and engine, this is now one of my most detailed vehicles I’ve ever designed. I’m in the process of getting a new system that I would be able to proceed with my work, as everything is put on hold until I have a decent replacement for my system that I lost about 3 months ago.

This was one of the most educational projects and long standing projects that I’ve ever done, and seeing the end result made it all worth it. Hope you guys like the final car as much as I loved building it. This vehicle also features my latest character, Ms Lyra Verricke as the owner of this gorgeous machine. Everything has been modeled that one can see in the images of the tunnel as well as the studio version, which were both fully modeled.

Render Time: 5 hours (GPU Rendering)
Samples: 3000
Total Project Time: 3 Months
Polycount: 2 980 379

Programs Used:
Blender 3D - Modeling, lighting, rendering, compositing
Adobe Photoshop CS6 - Texturing

Final Note: This vehicle was ultimately developed on three different machines in the time I worked on it, and the final version was rendered on a GTX 760 4gb card at the time. Enjoy the images.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]345355[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]345356[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]345357[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]345361[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]345362[/ATTACH]

Final Image:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]345364[/ATTACH]

YUM YUM!!..
The only thing that i don’t like is the absence of the number plate on the back. maybe because its stock and all but without it the back kindoff looks incomplete.

Cool images, but i think that girl does not match.
Great carbon material

Outstanding job, the exterior is great but the interior render is awesome, congratulations

Wow! This is stunning! Great job. :slight_smile:

Outstanding work, Xelus! That car looks like a beast, and your compositions really enhance that feeling! The lighting and materials are absolutely beautiful, and the modeling is superb. It’s great to see your character in the car as well. I love the environment you’ve given it- very realistic.

Even in a sea of car renders, this really stands out. Five stars!

Five stars here too, beautiful renders and modeling :smiley:

Wow! Thank you guys for all the kind comments, much appreciated, I’ll see if I can get some Clay renders done at some point and share them here with you guys as well. At the moment, I’m back to a 2gb card, and the above car was rendered on a 4gb card that used 3.6gb of graphics memory to render, so I might not be able to render extra images, but I might be able to get some clay renders done on this poor graphics card. Haha

great car, you really did a good job I just find that the girl kind of breaks the illusion of realism.

You call 2 gb bad? I still use a gtx 560(not even ti) :P, consider yourself lucky lol…

Haha true, it could’ve always been worse, but I’m actually using more than 2gb, for the above seen I used 3.6gb on the machine I was fortunate to work on for a while to be a temporary replacement for my system that died. I’m actually now looking at going with 6gb or a 12gb card.

Even after optimizing the scenes, it still uses quite a lot of memory, especially when you start to model a ton of mesh detail together with good looking textures.

very daring colors, good work, although:
-the driver is not as good as the car, which takes from that shot.
-also the car speed gauge panel is not so good, it looks flat.

other than that it pretty awesome work

Nice, these renders certainly have personality.

awesome work! very well done studio renders :slight_smile:

Hi,
Very good work, i love the studio renders !
And the interior is impressive.
For my opinion, the first render studio is better than the renders on the road.
Bye :slight_smile:

The exterior is awesome and the interior left me speechless mate good work xD

Thanks so much for all the feedback folks. :slight_smile: Glad to know you guys like it so much. As for the studio renders, they were based off of actual photos, that might explain why they look better than the exterior renders.

Wow that interior shot is amazing. The details… Love it. Really well done