Canyon Wyvern

Note 02/25/2015: As you can see from these pictures, I’m still very unskilled at Blender. Any and all input, advice, and feedback is appreciated!

Hello! This is my first proper model in Blender, a WIP wyvern. I’ve just finished modeling it, but if anyone has input on the final shape, I’d appreciate it. I know it’s not the most detailed or impressive thing out there, but I’m still learning the tricks of the trade, hopefully my next one will be a little better.
Side
Front
Fullbody
Head Closeup

Once I’m happy with the model itself, I plan to move onto texturing, which will be a struggle all on it’s own x_x Seaming this thing…-shudder-

Edit: Iiii have no idea how to remove those attached images…

Attachments

It looks pretty good, altough you could smooth it and then add edge split modifier. Complaints:
-spikes on tail should not be bigger than the ones on back
-if it is not a girl the stomach should be bigger than the breast of his. it looks weird to me.

-I tried edge split, the results were not pretty x_x
-You think so? Yeah, I’ll tinker around with it.
-That was actually done on purpose. Flying creatures tend to have large chests because of the need for large lungs and lots of muscle to operate the wings. He does look awfully top-heavy though, I’ll see what I can fix about that.

The wings have been cleaned up, and I’ve started on weight-painting and posing, and not doing very well on either one:

Any tips from people who know more about rigging and posing models would be much-appreciated.

A few more poses:
Walking
Running
Sleeping
Flying