Model renders incorrectly

Hey guys, I’m pretty new in this and I’m having a hard time understanding why my render looks horrible in comparison to the Viewport Shading render (when you press shift+z).
I already checked if I have any hidden meshes, I removed doubles, I deleted objects that I didn’t need anymore and that were out of the frame… I checked whether the View and Render in the Subdivision Surface modifier were the same number… (all suggestions I saw on a similar post). But nothings working so far. And this is the first time that this has happened to me.
I’m using version 2.71 on Win 8.1 (although this probably doesn’t matter at all ahah).

Since posting images usually doesn’t solve the problem, I’m attaching the .blend file, maybe somebody will see where I’ve made the mistake.
Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

P.S For some reason it doesn’t let me upload my .blend file so I’ll try to leave it as a reply to this post if I can :stuck_out_tongue:

Solidify? Mesh?
Upload blend on pasteall.org and post copied link from the address line here. Will be solved in a seconds, guaranteed ;).