3ds Max / Blender YouTube Comparison Videos...

Hello,
At the moment I have the 3ds Max 2015 license, I have been using 3ds Max for 10 yeara plus. At the moment, due to the high subscription charges, I am looking at other software. I have made a Youtube playlist on my Channel that shows comparisons of how to implement features in Blender that I have used in Max-
Here is the channel, I am adding new ones every week.

I am making them for myself ans also for any others switching between these two applications.
Hope it might help some people, James.

notice blender can also work in F stops, and can emulate different type of photo paper.
BTW nice series

Thanks, do you have a link to anything about the photo paper?
I just made a video comparing the cool select and place feature in 3ds Max with the snap to object feature in Blender.

Let me know if you or anyone else has any comments/requests etc!

Hi check out my latest quick comparison 3ds Max and Blender video, this one is about modifiers!
<a data-cke-saved-href=“www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT0PH2F0oEE&list=UUSh49ftomfbu2yvFlx-MHqg” href=“www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT0PH2F0oEE&list=UUSh49ftomfbu2yvFlx-MHqg”>
https://youtu.be/hT0PH2F0oEE

Just made another one about camera navigation in viewports, particularly the ‘lock camera to view’ that I found really annoying when getting into Blender from 3ds Max…

My latest one, comparing view-port configurations in 3ds Max and Blender. Hope this might help people! James.

My latest one comparing field of view FOV in both 3ds Max and Blender.

Here is another one I made, brief texture mapping comparison…

[video]Another comparsion Blender and 3ds Max video I made, looking at particle systems.

[/video]

Another screencast I made comparing particle systems in Blender and 3ds Max…

This time key-framing. Any more requests? I think I will compare layers next.

Here is a comparison about layers in 3ds Max and Blender, hope it helps. If you have any comments or requests for new video comparisons please let me know!

Here is my latest one!
3ds Max Blender Comparison, Reference Coordinate System / Transform Orientation…

The latest comparison video with 3ds Max and Blender. Physics -

Drawing and painting with splines onto objects, Blender and 3ds Max comparison -