activating addon doesnt work no more

Im using this thea render plugin which used to work properly. Ive added mesh_select_tool addon last week and this is the latest one ive added. deactivating this and than trying the other one doesnt seem to help. Im not very formiliar with python, but ive never seen this error on a plugin.

First error when i activate the addon is this

Traceback (most recent call last):  File "/Applications/Blender-2.72/blender.app/Contents/MacOS/../Resources/2.72/scripts/modules/addon_utils.py", line 299, in enable
    mod = __import__(module_name)
  File "/Users/romboutversluijs/Library/Application Support/Blender/2.72/scripts/addons/TheaForBlender/__init__.py", line 44, in <module>
    from . import thea_properties
  File "/Users/romboutversluijs/Library/Application Support/Blender/2.72/scripts/addons/TheaForBlender/thea_properties.py", line 796, in <module>
    items=getLocations()[0],
  File "/Users/romboutversluijs/Library/Application Support/Blender/2.72/scripts/addons/TheaForBlender/thea_render_main.py", line 2198, in getLocations
    (exportPath, theaPath, theaDir, dataPath, currentBlendDir, currentBlendFile) = setPaths(scene=None)
  File "/Users/romboutversluijs/Library/Application Support/Blender/2.72/scripts/addons/TheaForBlender/thea_render_main.py", line 272, in setPaths
    for line in thFile:
  File "/Applications/Blender-2.72/blender.app/Contents/MacOS/../Resources/2.72/python/lib/python3.4/encodings/ascii.py", line 26, in decode
    return codecs.ascii_decode(input, self.errors)[0]
UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position 1448: ordinal not in range(128)

When i try it a second time i get this

Traceback (most recent call last):  File "/Applications/Blender-2.72/blender.app/Contents/MacOS/../Resources/2.72/scripts/modules/addon_utils.py", line 299, in enable
    mod = __import__(module_name)
  File "/Users/romboutversluijs/Library/Application Support/Blender/2.72/scripts/addons/TheaForBlender/__init__.py", line 43, in <module>
    from . import thea_operators
ImportError: cannot import name 'thea_operators'

add this shebang to all the thea py files (first line):

-- coding: UTF-8 --

make sure you don’t change the encoding, use e.g. Notepad++

How can this suddenly appear? im working on mac and never had this issue with the plugin, neither did older versions gave this error. I can even activate old plugins now.

Could this be related to something else? I tried installing a clean blender and stlll the error is keeps popping up

PS that line of code will do nothing with that astrix (#) upfront, this is a comment out mark right?

I tried it doesnt help

[Solved]
Some preference file which thea uses had the language set to strange language. i deleted this file and all works now

Can you please tell which file was that? Thanx.

Which file was it rombout? Thanx.

ai… its been ages, i need t dick into it again. This also was with a older rv, which version are you using?

Okay i got this error again, tried setting the langyage again in the external app but this doesnt seem to help. What could cause this?

When i open blender using the terminal i dont see the error and the addon loads just fine. Does any one know what could cause this?