Looking for 3d Artists

Hello Blender Artists

I am a Programmer looking for one maybe two 3d Artists who can animate and texture as well for a small indie project I am currently working alone on.

The Project and what is needed:
In the late 1980, the player and a small team working at GDU travel by boat towards the Bermuda Triangle to research why it had such a strange effect on our machinery, you and your team are there for a few days before stumbling upon a worm hole, you and the team then decide to step though only to discover that they are in the same world but a different time (30million years ago) and a different detention. Instead of Dinosaurs there are aliens in the shadows waiting for its prey.

The game play is set in an undiscovered map where you must gather resources by:

• Hunting
  • Gathering
  • Collecting sticks/logs
  • Mining resources
  • Fishing
  • Etc.

Due your gathering process you must construct a great settlement and also maintain things like you thirst, hunger and body heat etc. while defending yourself from the unforgiving enemy’s. I will also introduce multiplayer and eventually AI NPC’s which will help gather resources and construct building.
I need one maybe two 3d artists who can also texture and animate. The artist must be able to character model (using proper topology and with low-poly count), also must be able to model weapons (mostly melee. There will be little to no ballistic weapons within a reasonable poly count), environmental models (trees, etc.) anything else is a bonus.
If you have any questions please contact me @ [email protected] alternatively you can message me on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/FallingBombStudios or if you are interested please email me and ask for an application then send it back to me.
Many Thanks

Joshua Creighton @ Falling Bomb Studios

still looking.

check out my website blender3d.ir
E mail:[email protected]

ive Emailed you

Do you still need artists? Looks very interesting!

i am indeed

i can help out with environment or weapons :slight_smile:

Muscleboii, do you have a portfolio that i can view?