Need animators with experience

deleted post

I’m interested, can you give me more info?

May i ask about your reputation? Do you have some animator knowledge/skills? Any portfolio or demoreel which i can watch?

deleted post

Nobody with ambitions here?

I thought people with ambitions in 3D are always interested in collecting knowledge and production knowhow??? :confused:

Define ambitions.

And what location? I am all into maya UI based 3D production. Currently learning blender and wants to master it entirely, to its very core, programming phyton and MEL if that’s ambition.

Come and PM or email me.

deleted post

I know almost none about comfortably using blender, but i want to make connection with folks here to creative venues, volunteer or paid.

deleted post

You do realize that ahsoka is a copyrighted character?

This is A NON PROFIT production under the law of FAIR USE.

It is a Star Wars Parody. A fanmade animation.

updated post

Using your established name and brand to poke fun at another is parody yes. But making a name for your self by by doing that is a subject to much legal debate. A costly endeavor that I am not sure I would want to play with the big names.

But as blackdot said you are asking for free labor, And so many of your remarks has been of a challenging nature. and the one person who did show some interest in your project. Rather then responding to their question and giving them the information they asked for. Something that would of been a benefit for anyone who might of shown interest in your project. But rather then give them the requested information you began to ask them questions about reputation, skills and such, Which by the way is a classic powerplay. And a well established social posturing method. That makes many people ask this question

“Do I want to spend time with this person and am I comfortable with following them in this endeavor? Will they treat me with respect? What will they do when some plan goes wrong…or when Disney decides to sue the living frell out of us”

It should also be noted that if you are asking for credentials and reputation, Then perhaps you should have some of your own that are readily available,

Lucasfilm has announced, via the official Star Wars website, that the Fan Film Awards will be returning this year, 2014, for the first time in three years, welcoming different genres and styles. The best short films will be screened at Star Wars Celebration 2015 in Anaheim, California.[SUP][2][/SUP] source wikipedia

didnt know about that fan film stuff, i guess that settles the fair use/copyright problem. good luck with your project :).