Fixing Model Project, Guidance or Finishing of said project

I am working in a hentai project of nude modeling Konata as you can see here
http://alexkain.deviantart.com/art/Konata-base-update-please-fix-ugly-polygons-492017107
The .obj model can be found here.

The model needs a fix of several polygons and triangles and sexual features, I have working in it 2 months and I haven’t reached a decent result because of the lack of information of the software I’m using (metasequoia 3) and the unexplainable indiference of the 3D community (dA 4chan and othr forums), I’ve just googled this resource and I really need a helping hand
Seems that the software that I can run is blender 2.64 is it enough to achieve something in the occasion that I get guidance? does the newest versions has some features that I will be needing?

The purpose of this project is for free use and distribution, in the begining and in a future I don’t pretend to get any profit nor recognition, is not my wish to be recognized by this project or any other, this or any other project I do will be free for use. I will be personally using it in MMD and other animation softwares. This is just a journey into 3D modeling world.

I would like to get free help but you can offer your services for any economic amount for any of the services you provide me as long as it is reasonable.

Thanks.