Hand/Arm Model + Animations Required For Game

Hi, Im creating a FPS Horror game in Unity 3D Game Engine. I Have already scripted item holding and am looking for Arm/Hand models and animations to accompany the script I have made.

(By arm i mean elbow down to hand)

Requirements:

• Arm to be separate ( Left and Right )
  • 1 arm around 3000 - 7000 triangles ( to look high medium to high quality)
  • animations to be seperated
  • Preferably textured

Animations ( Left Hand ):

• Flare Holding
    . Reference image
  • GlowStick Holding
    . Reference image
    . Ofcourse this is just a rough pose i made that should be similar to end pose applies for other poses too
  • FlashLight Holding
    .Reference image
  • Switching Items
    . when switching it should not change the hand pose, instead it should be just the hand moving away from camera, hiding, and coming back up, i will do the switching of poses in code itself ( probably the hand moves awya with the rotation of the elbow joint? that way would work and is simple )
    . it should leave and return to the same position
    . this action should take approx 1 sec or slightly less

Animations ( Right Hand ):

• GUN
    -Gun Holding
    . Gun Pose
    . Gun will be 357 Magnum 2" not like in the image, but pose should be the same i think
    -Using the magnum hammer with thumb
  • Shooting Hand Recoil Up and Down
  • Map Holding
    . Map Pose ( map will be A3 size cardboard in game )
  • Switching Items ( Same As Left Hand )

I will most likely not be making this game for money, this is being developed by me for experience and portfolio reasons
I will make sure to include you to the credits thats you deserve

• You get models and animations for your portfolio yourself

I AM HAPPY to allow you to join this project as there are other modelling things i will need over time, if you join fully and if for some weird reason i do make it commercial i will share revenue.

feel free to contact me [email protected]
or reply here :slight_smile:

Hi first question do you need also the weapon finished ? And the flash light? Should the hand be free or does he have a jacket on or sth ?
I m not the best need to improve but I will give it a shot try my best and then show it to you if you like it yay if not thats okay :).
I dont konw how much time it will take me but I can always e-mail you my procces.

hey thanks for replying, no I dont need the gun or flashlight itself, unless you feel like it, i can model them and pass them on to you for the posing/animation (if you would pose them), and no no jacket needed or anything, at least for the moment, because im just looking for the hands and poses to be included into my character so i can finish that ,and move on without worrying about the character anymore :).
feel free to contact me more on skype: lolball5 ( Klaudijus Miseckas ) or email: [email protected] or however you may want

I never understood this.

what i mean by

• You get models and animations for your portfolio yourself
    is that when you make the models, you gain experience from them, and there fore you can also display those models and animations onto your own portfolio.