Looking for Modeller + Animator for a small game project

Hi, I’m Klaudijus, a second year university student, studying computer game programming technologies.

I am currently in the progress of programming a horror / collection game, using the unity game engine. I am able to program everything myself, but I’m not a great modeller :confused: and so I would like help from someone to model organic and non organic models.

About the game:
The game core gameplay will be similar to slender man gameplay of finding something , but will have my own twist on it with different gameplay features and few other core mechanics .
I am not making this game for money, it will be for experience and portfolio reasons. HOWEVER I did decide to use blender just incase the game could be used to make money, which I’m willing to do if the game looks good enough.

What I need:
I’m looking for a partner / partners to team up and casually make a game together

• will need hand / arm models that are animated with around just 10 different animations
  • enemy models + animations if possible
  • texturing of these organic models if possible
  • and finallly help on cosmetic models

What I will do:
I will program the whole game
Have say in the design of the game
Model cosmetic items too

What I offer:
To either gain experience
Gain work for portfolio
Your say in game
Credits in game
And finally if money is made , a even share of profits

CONTACT FOR MORE DETAIL :slight_smile:

Even if your beginner but can help, I’m happy to talk to you ( voice chat not required as long as communication is clear between us )
I am happy to talk to anyone interested, pls email or msg me or Skype me
[email protected]

I sent you an email :slight_smile: