ETRNTY (working title) GAME WIP

ETRNTY

The game will tell about the struggle, the love, life and death in a mysterious world through the eyes of two characters.

Adventure-an allegory of the life of a boy and a girl, for which we have to play.
The heroes fight their fears, disease and other hardships of life in a strange and wonderful world.
Both have certain abilities as you progress through the game.

Genre: 3d-Action-Adventure-Art-Game http://forums.tigsource.com/Smileys/derek/smiley.gif

Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux ?.

Team: currently — two daring and crazy artists who decided that C++ would be as simple as Photoshop (Andrey and Eugenia Rusnak).

Tools: Unreal Engine 4, Blender, Gimp, Krita.

p.s. Sorry for my weak English http://forums.tigsource.com/Smileys/derek/smiley.gif

Some concepts

[ATTACH=CONFIG]344214[/ATTACH]

Some concepts

The first playable version, while no effects

Screenshots from an early version made in Unity

Some Blender sculpts (We do broadcasting on twitch.tv/rusnaklab almost every day):

More Blender sculpt:

And the first tests of the model in UE4:

Another monster. Blender sculpting.

This looks amazing! I love the look of everything. The style is really awesome. Good Luck with the rest of it. I will CERTAINLY be watching this progress.

Thank you, Nathan! We will do as good as we can :slight_smile:

Cool concept, can’t wait to see more :open_mouth:

Wow, I love the design of the creatures! How long have you been working on the project?

Thanks!

About a year ago we did a five-minute demo, without gameplay. Only to see what we can do in terms of the atmosphere in Unity. It was GamesJam, we had a trial version of Unity PRO, so from that moment on, the demo is no longer evolved. After that we decided to switch to UE4. It took a lot of time (after all we are artists), at the same time we were finishing the story. Now we are finishing pre-production and in parallel started production of the game. The volume of work is very large. This is despite the fact that the game is designed small enough. The project is managed by two people. We plan to order only sounds and music.
Sorry for my English.

Really love the look of your project. The characters are awesome even with such a simplistic style (wonder if they have faces though) and the creatures are cool in the shapes they have and the scale relative to the characters. This might turn out to be epic even if you aim for a small game.

Glad to see you use Blender and UE4, we use both for our project too. We are a team of two artists (looks like a tendency here) and it would be great to communicate and share the development experience with you.

Anyways, would love to see the story for your game, the images look very promising so far. Best of luck to you.

Anton

Thanks, Anton!
Мы открыты к диалогу :slight_smile:

Maybe someone will find it interesting: