Smoke artifacts in cycles render

Hi everyone ! I have a low res cycles test render with smoke from 2 particles systems. The render result seems to be showing some strange artifacts with some horizontal lines (cf below image) ?? I’ve tried playing around with the other settings but can’t seem to get rid of them.

My smoke domain settings are
resolution: 64 divs
adaptive domain is ‘off’
high res is ‘on’ at 2 div resolution, wavelets str at 3, full sampling.
500 samples cycles

I’m kinda baffled as to what might be causing the problem. Any help would be much appreciated. I can switch to compositing the smoke artificially in PS but that’s a route I’d rather not take unless necessary.

Attachment is invalid, and there’s no blend to look at…

Not sure what happened, I deleted and re-uploaded. The problem is circled in red. Any ideas ?

Maybe try increasing resolution to 100 and rebaking.

i thank it look ok to me
if you watch some one smoking you can see the same effect

I’ve tried increasing the res to 128, the viewport ss is as below.

Smoke does not show in the viewport and the render. I’ve attached the blend file with the smoke domain and particle emitter meshes. It would be much appreciated if someone would be so kind to take a look, thanks in advance.

smoke_problem.blend (1.88 MB)

Unfortunately, that is not acceptable quality. The smoke is a key effect. :frowning:

Finally found the culprit. Smoke domain scale wasn’t applied. Once that was fixed, the artifacts also disappeared. Thanks all for the help, marking thread as solved. :slight_smile: