Animators and Compositors wanted, Toronto Ontario Canada

Trixter Canada, located in Toronto, is seeking 3D and compositing artists for full time work.

We are currently in production of an MOW with three more scheduled films to follow.

You must be conversant in both Blender and to some degree Maya as well as have a solid knowledge of 2D compositing tools.

You will only be considered for employment if you are a citizen or permanent resident of Canada and living in Ontario.

The position(s) are for paid full time work. Salary will be negotiated based on your experience and range of capability. If you meet the terms of the bold statement in this thread and only those terms, please feel free to respond.

We will be hiring immediately based on hearing from suitable qualified candidates.

I wish I lived in Ontario, Canada now :confused:

Hello, I live in Toronto Canada. I am a 3d modeller and a character sketch artist. I’d love the opportunity to work with you. I’v been using blender for roughly 2 years now. I came from Maya where I got introduced to 3D 3.5 years ago. Here’s a link to my portfolio http://lejo1989.cgsociety.org/ . For any further questions please feel free to contact me. Thank you for your time.