Free guns giveaway!

hey everybody I’m working on a fee weapons library for blender game artist on this forum, weapons will include diffuse spec normals mapping FREE GUNS LIB 01 will include gun types.

weapons library 01 is ready to download you can get it here
weapons library 02 is ready to download you can get it here

G3 rifle

glock

TT30

beretta

mac10

gas grenade

pineapple grenade

modern US grenade

army knife

bayonet knife

All the modeling is done, only need to create textures, and pack it into a rar and post. I’m already done with the G3 rifle

:smiley: EYE CANDY! more coming soon…

beretta!

mac10 baby! my fav zombie killa

diamond-coated barrel, recoil absorbing frame…

GLOCK

Nice! i guess its more of a resource in progress.

Looking forward to the results. What license are they under?

Very impressive!

PS don’t know to much about licencing, but what I would like is something of a creative commons, not so much to make money but only that I get credit (not money) if the props get used in commercial or none commercial title… I just want to start making lib of game assets for the blender community to use. thanks for the feedback

Tokarev, just for something more unique…

The Beretta M9 or 92 has a rod that the spring goes on below the barrel. The glock too.

cam.dudes hey man thanks for posting, my modeling and texturing are far from perfect when it comes to engineering accuracy, you caught me hehe if you decide to download/use the lib when I make it available, by all means modify, improve, tweak to your hearts content :cool:

US army knife, melee anyone?

Is it possible if you make more WWII weapons I can use them?

hmm, maybe when I’m done with LIB 01, for LIB 02 I’ll make more WW2 weapons. But yo I have to add crossbow, katana, tommy, shotgun etc.

thanks for posting

Is there a way to get your Tokarev now?
When yes then you could see you model in action
and when not I can wait :slight_smile:

I can set all these up with the list based weapon manager…

jurasaam, haha sorry you going to have to wait for the lib I should be done by tomorrow if all goes well… :stuck_out_tongue: mind you I’d love to see my stuff in action so when the libs available “please post here!” that would be awesome

BluePrintRandom, hey dude get back to you soon :slight_smile:

bayonet (russian?)

I’ll drop these all into my list based weapon manager, so you can see them all in action in one file,

the beauty of the system is you just copy a gun, give it a name, set the properties and fire action, and then add a “drop crate”

to the map,

so anyone can add weapons that it will recognize and operate.

Are you planning on adding any carbine or PDW weapons? Nice work so far, looks very good.

BluePrintRandom, that sounds very useful…

flash, gas, smoke grenade…

thanks, let me try it out…

modern US grenade…