"Valise" the movie

Making a character for movie - some screenshots from 3d-view’s render. Critiques are welcomed.

Attachments

Nice, clean and well done. I really enjoy the disney look of the eyes.
And I don’t understand Russian but your site is very nice.

Very nice!

very nice…she is vey cute… :slight_smile:

Some work with proportions. And shoes.

She looks great, nice design. The eyes are superb.

I made a new style for girl. Let me know which one is better:

Attachments

I prefer the second one, except the vest is a bit too shiny for my taste.

She’s looking pretty cool!

Nice character :slight_smile:

What kind of shaders did you use for the skin? Also, how are you getting that amount of shadow?

It is just a mix of Diffuse, Glossy and SSS nides - if you mix more diffuse, you will get more deep shadows.

I think, it’s nearing completion

That´s really cool! Cute with a solid look.
I’m new to the fórum, I don´t even know how to use blender yet… but if you don´t mind, I would move her eyes close to each other and do the same thing to her feet - making her legs a bit “going inside” insted of strait down. I think it would give her a more feminin look. Just my opinion for a improvment, your model is gret tho.

Edited form of the neck, moved eyes a bit, changed shape of nose and smoothed chin. I think it goes better.

This may just be me, but I feel like the eyes look a bit hazy and clouded.

Nope not just you. I noticed that too. However if the intent is to have this character look like a stop-motion figurine, it might be on purpose. Some of the older or lower budget productions didn’t exactly have the eyes perfectly clear and glossy.

I can say, that “clouded” effect of eyes is because color of it is covered by faces with glossy material, that reflect gray background. To remove this effect, i make color darker (even darker than 0) using RGB-curves

nice job! I’d love to see a proper render!

I created a case for movie

She looks really good!